What Up Yo.
Not that I know her, but I still have my respect.
I have a great love for Kurt, as many of us who were touched by him do, and the mere idea that there was foul play in his death…
It isn’t easy to digest.
But now, in 2015, we do.
And the resources are endless, such as…
I researched the facts and found that the questions were disturbing, and there were a ton of them.
What he began to sense before Cobain’s body was discovered and after led him to feel that there had been foul play and he in turn has done his damnedest to uncover the truth.
Well, after running into walls and being silenced, to my surprise and delight, a documentary film has been made detailing the facts.
The trailer for this film is below.
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again:
I’m not saying he was murdered.
I’m saying there needs to be a thorough, official investigation made into his death and the circumstances surrounding it.
Everyone close to him at the time needs to be questioned.
Everyone involved with the discovery of his body, all the questionable activity, all the potential motives that were never looked into to the best of my knowledge, which is limited to what is public information.
Put plainly, if Kurt Cobain’s death wasn’t suicide, the world needs to know.
His fans need to know.
His loved ones need to know.
His daughter, Francis Bean, needs to know.
People took their lives they were so distraught.
He wasn’t just a rock star to us that cared for him, he was our reflection. He stood up and beautifully verbalized our fears, our insecurities and our rage at the establishment that rejected so many of us for being different.
He told them, without intending to speak for millions of us, that he was here, that he was important, that he would be heard.
And it was his sincerity that we all stood behind.
We looked around and realized, my God…there are millions of us who all feel the same way…
And like that…he began a movement.
Then, he was gone.
I accepted what I had heard at the time.
We knew he was in pain.
But when the rumors started that some force had wanted to push him further into the spotlight when he began to back away from it…
When the seeds were planted that his departure wasn’t his choice, but instead that he was murdered for not being greedy, for not backing away from his morals…
For meaning every word he had said…
It all began to make an eerie sense to me.
He changed my life, many lives, directly and peripherally.
I hope this film helps crack this case wide the fuck open.
I’ll do whatever little I can to help wake people up.
And God…I hope we’re wrong.
Because if we’re not, and he was killed…
Then people will hear our screams again.
And we won’t stop until there is Justice For Kurt.
“Let justice be done, though the heavens may fall.”
Somersett’s Case, 1772.
Soaked In Bleach
“The Kurt Cobain Murder Investigation by Tom Grant”
Kurt Cobain left a drug rehab center in Marina Del Rey California on April 1, 1994 and was later reported missing. As you probably know, he was found dead just seven days later.
My name is Tom Grant. I am a retired private investigator and former detective with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.
On April 3, 1994 (while conducting business as a California State licensed private investigator), I was hired by Courtney Love (who was in Los Angeles at the time), to locate her husband after he left a drug rehab center in Marina Del Rey, California. Ms. Love stayed in Los Angeles while I flew to Seattle to search for Cobain with his best friend Dylan Carlson. In fact, Carlson and I had been in the Cobain residence the night before Kurt’s body was discovered in the room above the garage.
The police immediately concluded “suicide.” I wasn’t so sure. Neither was Rosemary Carroll, Courtney Love’s own entertainment attorney. Ms. Carroll was also a close friend to both Courtney and Kurt. We both knew something was terribly wrong here.
After several months of intensive investigation, including dozens of taped interviews with Cobain’s closest friends and family members, I reached the conclusion that Courtney Love and Michael Dewitt, (the male nanny who lived at the Cobain residence), were involved in a conspiracy that resulted in the murder of Kurt Cobain.
It appears this was not the first attempt on Cobain’s life by Courtney Love, however, it was obviously the first to succeed.
I should point out here that the term, “conspiracy,” is merely a legal term describing the planning or plotting of a crime by two or more people. If I had reached the conclusion that only one person was involved in planning and carrying out the murder of Kurt Cobain, we would be discussing a “Murder Theory,” not a “Conspiracy Theory”.
My job is to call it as I see it. I don’t change legal terminology simply to avoid criticism in order to make my conclusions easier for the reading or viewing public to swallow.
It is what it is.
In December of 1994, I began speaking publicly about the suspicious circumstances surrounding Cobain’s death.
Facing the potential consequences of exposure, Courtney Love, her wealthy and powerful friends, her attorney’s and the symbiotic “rock press” have engaged in an effort to keep the public from learning the true facts about Kurt’s death.
These are people who are motivated by profit rather than truth. Courtney’s attorneys have consistently threatened those in various media outlets with “potential lawsuits” if these journalists were to give me a platform from which to discuss my investigation of the Cobain Case.
As I predicted when I first began telling the public about the details of my investigation more than 17 years ago, no legal, criminal or civil, action has ever been taken against myself or anyone in the media who has covered this story.
In spite of the hot air they’ve been blowing all these years, this investigation has received coverage in hundreds of major newspapers, magazines, television and radio talk shows around the globe.
The pathetic cowards of this world can only blow smoke. Once they’ve been exposed, they run and hide
The events surrounding the death of Kurt Cobain are filled with lies, contradictions in logic, and countless inconsistencies.
Here is just some of what you were never told…
COURTNEY LOVE WAS FACING A DIVORCE
- Kurt was in the process of leaving Seattle and his wife Courtney , when he was found dead.
- Courtney knew Kurt wanted out of the marriage. Just weeks prior to his death, she asked one of her attorneys to get the “meanest, most vicious divorce lawyer” she could find.
SOMEONE WAS USING KURT’S CREDIT CARD
- One of Kurt’s credit cards was missing when his body was discovered.
- Someone was attempting to use the missing credit card after Cobain died, but the attempts stopped when his body was discovered.
COBAIN WAS IN FEAR OF HIS LIFE
- The shotgun found at the scene was purchased BEFORE Cobain left for rehab in Los Angeles, NOT AFTER he fled the rehab as reported by misinformed media sources.
- The shotgun was fully loaded with three shells. It was purchased and loaded for protection, not suicide.
- The police claim there were no legible fingerprints on this shotgun!
- The truth is, the shotgun wasn’t even checked for fingerprints until May 6th, nearly one month after Cobain’s body was found.
THERE WAS NO “SUICIDE” NOTE!
- The note found at the scene by the police was immediately labeled as a “suicide note.” The police report states it was “apparently written by Cobain to his wife and daughter, explaining why he had killed himself.”
- But this note was not addressed to Kurt’s wife and daughter and it says nothing about “killing himself!” This note was clearly written to Cobain’s fans telling them he was quitting the music business. There was only a short footnote to Courtney and Frances and the handwriting contained in those lines has been questioned by several handwriting experts.
COURTNEY HAD ANOTHER NOTE SHE KEPT IN SECRET.
- Courtney was in possession of a second note after Kurt’s body was found!
- SHE DIDN’T TELL ANYONE about this second note until several months later when information about it slipped out during an interview with Rolling Stone Magazine.
- The second note, the one that Courtney kept in secret, clearly defines the first note which was found at the scene of Cobain’s death.
- The “second note” from Kurt plainly states he was leaving Courtney and he was leaving Seattle. He was NOT leaving the planet.
COBAIN WAS INJECTED WITH 3 TIMES A LETHAL DOSE OF HEROIN!
- Cobain’s heroin, (morphine), blood level was 1.52 mgs per liter.
- This would require a minimum injection of 225 mgs of heroin, three times a lethal dose, even for a hardcore heroin addict. The drug Diazepam, was also found in Cobain’s blood system.
THE OBVIOUS QUESTIONS:
- IF Cobain injected three times a lethal dose of heroin, COULD he then pick up a shotgun and shoot himself? Wouldn’t he have been immediately incapacitated? Based on the heroin, (morphine), blood levels found in Cobain’s body, preliminary research indicates Kurt Cobain would have been almost immediately incapacitated. He could not have picked up that shotgun. He could not have pulled that trigger!
- If Cobain injected himself with a deliberate heroin overdose, why would he ALSO shoot himself in the head with a shotgun, leaving his baby daughter – the love of his life – with horrific visual images to remember him by? Why not just “go to sleep” on the overdose and never wake up?
- Cobain was not barricaded inside the room as reported by misinformed media sources.
- The stool which was supposedly wedged” against the door was actually just sitting in front of the two unlocked doors that only led out to a balcony.
- Cobain did not leave his Driver’s License out for identification as reported by misinformed media sources.
- The first police officer on the scene found Cobain’s closed wallet, opened it to remove Kurt’s driver’s license, and displayed it in order to take a photograph.
- The fact is – the police and the Medical Examiner have no forensic evidence that proves Cobain’s death was a suicide. On the other hand, there’s a substantial amount of evidence for murder.
- The official verdict of “suicide” was simply a rush to judgement which eventually painted the authorities into a corner as reports of so-called “copy-cat” suicides began making the news.
As you examine this case carefully, you’re going to discover there’s much more to the events surrounding Cobain’s death than what you’ve been told.
Criminal conspiracy is defined as an agreement between two or more people to commit a crime or to perpetrate an illegal act.
Conspiracy crimes that are federal can include conspiracy to engage in criminal activity such as money laundering, conspiracy to violate federal laws, or conspiracy to manufacture drugs or weapons.
Conspiracy charges in state court are very similar, but there are many more crimes that will give rise to state conspiracy charges. While intent is key in any federal conspiracy case, only general intent to violate the law is necessary. Proof of the defendant’s specific intent to violate the law is not needed, only an agreement to engage in an illegal act.
The end may be legal, but the planned means are illegal. For example, two persons making a plan to steal bread from a supermarket (illegal) to donate to a local food bank (legal) would be guilty of conspiracy.
According to the legal definition described above, there are literally thousands of true “conspiracies” committed every single day of every single year across the United States alone, plus many more thousands around the world.
”Just because you’re paranoid…
Don’t mean they’re not after you.”
– Kurt Cobain